UPDATE 1: 20:00, April 8, 2020.
Scarborough Cycles has launched a new Drop-In Bike Tune Up and Safety Check program.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- Everyone who enters the building will be screened.
- Tune ups and safety checks will be completed by our staff.
- Please maintain a 2-metre physical distance between yourself and others while inside our building.
- We will sanitize all contact points on your bike before it is worked on, and after the work is completed.
19:49, March 18, 2020.
Please note that all Scarborough Cycles programs at our three bike hubs have been temporarily suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please remember that we all play a role in flattening the curve.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill.
- Stay home when you are ill.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then immediately throw the tissue in the garbage and wash your hands.
- If you don’t have a tissue, sneeze or cough into your sleeve or arm.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Please follow recommendations from :
The World Health Organization: